- Collection and Use of Personal Information
Certain information such as your name, e-mail address and other identifying information (collectively, “Personal Information”) is required in order for you to purchase products from us via the Store or to contact us through the contact form or e-mail (in which case we will retain our responses as well). You, in your sole discretion, may choose to provide us with certain other information, such as your personal website and social media contact information; however, the provision of such information is optional. If you subscribe to our e-mail mailing list, we will collect your name and e-mail address. This information will be used to operate, maintain, and provide you with the features and functionality of the Site Features. We may also use this information for direct communication with you. We may send you newsletters, promotions and special offers by e-mail. In case you do not want to receive such messages, you can unsubscribe from mailing list or change your preferences related to mailing. We may also use your information to send you Site-related emails (e.g., changes/updates in the Site Features, and technical and security notices). You may not unsubscribe from Site-related e-mails.
Certain types of usage information are automatically collected when you visit the Site or use the Site Features.
- Shared Information
Festive Traditions will not sell or share your Personal Information other than as outlined below:
- Сhange of Control. Festive Traditions may sell, liquidate, transfer all or any portion of its ownership, or any of its products, services, assets and/or businesses in any combination to one or more third parties within the framework of a corporate divesture, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, liquidation or any similar transactions and procedures. In any such event, all information, including Personal Information, provided by you to Festive Traditions may be transferred to the acquiring entity or entities.
- Third Parties. We may send your information to third-party business partners, consultants and service providers that operate on our behalf for the purpose of providing certain Site Features to you (e.g., advertising networks, content or service fulfillment providers, email providers, analytics companies, etc.). Such providers shall have limited access to your information necessary to deliver such Site Features. We may also provide your information to our business partners offering services jointly with us (e.g. during a co-sponsored contest or promotion). In certain cases, we may provide aggregate traffic and demographic data to third party advertisers for the purposes of making the Site advertising more contextually relevant; however, we will not provide these third parties with your personally-identifying information.
- Cases in which we are required to share your information. Your information will be disclosed by Festive Traditions if such a disclosure is required by law or a summons or if Festive Traditions makes a decision that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process;
- enforce our Terms of Service located at https://www.floraonthemenorah .com/termsofservice or to protect the security or integrity of our Site Features; and/or
- to guarantee or protect the rights, property, and/or personal safety of Festive Traditions representatives, our users or any other individuals or companies.
Information may be also shared with others aggregately and in anonymous form that does not identify our Site users as individuals.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information
As noted above, we may allow third party advertising networks or similar third-party partners to collect information about your browsing activities across websites when you use Site Features. Such information is usually collected through cookies or similar technologies, which gather information about the device you are using, and are used to display ads through our Site or to our Site visitors on other websites. If you would like to disable cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help” or “Edit” settings). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site and other parts of the Site may not work properly.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the “unsubscribe"" link provided in e-mail communications. As mentioned above, you may not unsubscribe from Site-related communications (e.g., changes/updates to the Site Features, and technical and security notices). If you have any questions about your rights regarding your information, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Storing and Protecting Your Information
- Protecting your information. The security of your information is very important to Festive Traditions. While we have implemented reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of the information gathered by the Site Features as well as to preserve the integrity thereof, we cannot make any express representations or warranties about the security of any information transmitted by you to us or to Shopify or collected through the Site Features. Festive Traditions is not responsible for any third party's operation or security measures, including those of Shopify.
- Compromise of Information. In the event any information under Festive Tradition’s control is compromised as a result of a breach of confidence, we will take all reasonable measures to investigate the situation and if appropriate, notify those users or other individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other measures according to the applicable laws, regulations and codes.
- Links to Other Websites and Services
We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. Festive Traditions and its subsidiaries, and affiliates are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We do not knowingly link to sites that treat user information casually. However, a website may change its policies and practices after being linked to our Site.